We are looking for multi-lingual Head of Marketing and Content who strives in a fast-pace environment, works under pressure, and speaks in poetry with sprinkles of SEO.
And most importantly, are a Virtual and Augmented Reality fanatic?
If this sounds like you, we would love to meet our chosen one!
Do you eat, sleep and breathe content? Are you a social (media) junkie who has experience building a strong following? Do you love collaborating on, creating and sharing epic content? Do you have an eye for puns, typos, and a third eye for creativity?
VR Days Europe is looking for a Head of Marketing and Content to join our team in Amsterdam. Supported directly by the CMO, you will be responsible for driving all internal and external communications by planning, executing and optimizing our content strategy.
Marketing and communications is a major driver and liaison between several departments, so in your role you’ll have the unique opportunity to clearly strategize VR Days as a brand, an event, and as the leading community for Augment and Virtual Reality in Europe.
Given that we are expanding to join forces with the Middle East for collaborations, sponsorships, exhibitors, speakers, content creators and more,
–This position only applies to someone who has excellent written and verbal skills in both English and Arabic. Dutch is not mandatory but defnitely a plus, amongst other languages
— You are someone with the natural ability to align and organize both people and projects in a timely and effective manner.
— You have a knack for the written word, are an exceptional storyteller and can translate complex ideas into easy to understand and engaging content.
We’re Looking For Someone Who
- Has an exceptional command of (at least)both written and verbal English and Arabic.
- Holds a Master’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or has equivalent practical experience.
- Desires to be great and achieve excellence in everything he/she does.
- Is well organized and able to simultaneously manage multiple projects, while taking ownership and being accountable.
- Possesses 3+ years of experience in a content development, journalism or creator role.
- Is a natural born storyteller with the ability to create engaging content.
- Understands how and why users consume and share (digital) content.
- Has an Entrepreneurial mindset and takes initiatives.
If you are our chosen one, please send an email to email@example.com with a cover letter, CV, and a portfolio.
Can’t wait to meet you :)