This call is meant for people and organizations that want to contribute to VR Days Europe 2017. You can fill out an open call for the following program items:
- VRackathon: We are looking for organisations that want to use VR/AR/MR in business, research or any other field of work, to enter a Challenge for the VRackathon. Click here for more information and to submit your ideas: Call for Challenges
- Church of VR: We are looking for the best creative VR & AR content. Please fill out the Call for Content. (APPLICATION CLOSED)
- Conference & Expert Tracks: We are looking for great speakers and experts from storytelling to programming, from education to construction. Please fill out the Call for Speakers.
- Exhibition: VR Days is a great way to get exposed to the professional VR & AR crowd, the creative industry and corporate innovators. If you are interested in a booth, please fill out the Call for Exhibitors, or download our Invitation to Collaborate (1.3MB). For full resolution use this link (2.4MB)
- BASE Investor-Event: Are you a Startup and looking for Early or Seed stage investment? Apply to Pitch (Deadline September 27th)
- CineMart: The CineMart is a co-production market for unfinished creative works. Selected project pitch for investors, platforms, distributors, producers and IP buyers. If you are working on a production and you need a co-producer, please fill out the Call for Unfinished Works.
- Premiere Night: A celebratory night full of launches, premieres and sneak previews. If you have a special project, launch it at VR Days for maximum exposure! Please fill out the Call for Premieres & Launches.
- Healthcare Track: Short papers are encouraged in all areas that span Disability, Virtual Reality and its Associated Technologies, encompassing both practical application and more generic research. Please fill out the Call for Research Papers.
Filling out an open call does not oblige you to any sort of payment or contract agreement.
The Halo Awards
The Halo Awards shed light on outstanding work in the AR/VR/MR community. Click on the link to read more about Halo.