In this session GoPro’s Loïc Baillaird and Jelle Kolleman team up for a special expert session for ADCN members and VR Days participants. Together they make a great mix because in order to make a great VR 360 video, you need to understand the technical do’s, don’ts, options and best practices.
From a technical perspective they will give you a quick explanation of:
- Camera placement and on location / during production things to think about when shooting 360.
- Demo of the Omni importer
- Stitching the sequence together in AVP, checking the control points in APG
- Using the Premiere plugins to patch the Nadir and import a flat image into the sequence, adaptation of a bumper / logo into a 360 environment
- Reframing for broadcast in a traditional flat video
Jelle Kolleman will enlighten us with his insights in creating great and compelling VR 360 productions.