Chris is an immersive media consultant who provides creative production services.
1. What are the most inspiring aspects of your work in XR?
The expression on people’s faces as they remove their headset.
2. What is the most promising, exciting development now happening?
3. What is the blind spot in XR, something that people seem to overlook?
Playfulness and experimentation which pushes what Tech is capable of.
4. What areas in XR have the biggest growth potential and why?
Discovering the unknown.
5. Where will XR be in five to ten years from now?
Inspiring people to create in new ways.
6. Anything else you would like to share with us?
A spirit of exploration and collaboration.
Chris McKeeman’s presentation at VR Days Europe
Frameless TV — 20th Century refined 2D screen content, 21st Century will be captured and created in 3D
We have the opportunity to develop new forms of expression, spectical and storytelling without the constraints of a frame. Rather than composing in terms of painting, film & photography, we can compose in terms of sculpture, architecture and spacial experience.
Bio Chris McKeeman
Chris is an immersive media consultant who provides creative production services. His company Frameless Adventures has produced many innovative VR experiences and 360 VR films over the past three years for clients including Adidas/ Real Madrid, Tupac Martir, Samsung, IBM, Cancer Research UK & Nike.