Tupac Martir is an internationally acclaimed multimedia artist specialising in light.
1. What are the most inspiring aspects of your work in XR?
Incorporating elements of Live Entertainment and Visual Design into VR.
2. What is the most promising, exciting development now happening?
AR and MR are things we are very interested in. Also the elements that we are bringing into the integration of VR. Audio and Motion capture is giving us a lot to think about.
3. What is the blind spot in XR, something that people seem to overlook?Story. People get caught up with the technology and forget emotions.
4. What areas in XR have the biggest growth potential and why?
Audio design has lots of potential as well as integration of technologies in real time.
5. Where will XR be in five to ten years from now?
In everyone’s home.
6. Anything else you would like to share with us?
Come and see us at the theatre and also experience our new piece Tsikuri.
Tupac Martir’s presentation at VR Days Europe
Cosmos within Us
During VR Days we will begin the R&D for a new piece which we will present at VR Days in 2018. The piece incorporates live music, dancers, actors and various inputs. This is the intro of what we will do and how we will try to achieve it.
Bio Tupac Martir
Tupac Martir is an internationally acclaimed multimedia artist, visual designer and creative director at Satore Studio, specialising in light.