For CyberDeath Vladimir is focused on VR / AR / MR, VFX / interactive computer graphics, video games, computer human interactions and AI.
1. What are the most inspiring aspects of your work in XR?
Interactivity, visual aesthetics.
2. What is the most promising, exciting development now happening?
3. What is the blind spot in XR, something that people seem to overlook?
4. What areas in XR have the biggest growth potential and why?
5. Where will XR be in five to ten years from now?
6. Anything else you would like to share with us?
Vladimir Storm’s presentation at VR Days Europe
VR specific design
Attendees will learn best practices of designing VR specific worlds. They will learn how to build a team and develop diverse perception experiences to get wider audience. As well as how to extend their backgrounds and adapt to the new medium features.
Bio Vladimir Storm
Vladimir is focused on VR / AR / MR, VFX / interactive computer graphics, video games, computer human interactions and AI. He worked as a creative / art director and strategist on various software / game / tech and art projects. He has 10+ years experience in software / game development and IxD / UX / game design. He does public talks (CeBIT, Casual Connect, A MAZE, VRNow, TOA, etc.) and run Creative VR meetup in Berlin.