14-15 November, 2019
Exhibition Hall, Kromhouthal
BrainSpace is an Open Lab VR installation by mYndstorm productions and partners. A shared social space, and a new vision of the brain through art.
The third stop on the roadmap to VR Installation ‘Me and My Brain’ is a collaboration of more than twenty artists, neuroscientists and technologists. Created by Oliver Czeslik and Kathrin Brunner, directed by renowned avantgarde filmmaker Fred Kelemen – his first work with VR.
BrainSpace will research interactivity in VR with BCI (Computer Brain Interface). Our work is based on VR spaces, generated from scientific models of the brain. Join us in the search for a new form of human narration.
BrainSpace - an Open Lab VR installation, centering around the use of VR, BCI, neuroscience, art by mYndstorm productions and partners.
14.11 | 10:00 – 22:00 hrs
15.11 | 9:00 – 18:00 hrs
– Neurosensitive VR Installation Lab: Hourly Sessions incl.w Brain Interface by BrainBoost.
To reserve your slot, pass by the stand or send an email at email@example.com
– Roundtable: Practical experience with multisensory LBVR, with Exozet.
Do. 14.11 | 16:00 – 17:00 (incl. session)
Fr. 15.11 | 13.00 – 14.00 (incl. session)
– Special Session, with VRBB – VR association for Berlin and Brandenburg
Do. 14.11 | 17.00
– Kick-Off Virtual Brain Manifesto Group and BCI trials
Fr. 15.11 | 12.00 – 13.00
Crew BrainSpace Lab
- Kathrin Brunner | Creator
- Oliver Czeslik | Creator
- Sebastian Esposito | Chief 3DArchitect
- Juliane Fuchs | Chief Architect art space
- Thy-Diep Tha | BCI; BrainBoost
- Henry Bauer | Chief Tech Advisor, Exozet
- Jessica Krescisc | BlackBox Architect
- Konrad Behr | Sound & Lighting