For amoeba.design Scott is working in realtime interactive, VR, AR, film, broadcast, AV installations, motion graphics, print, and typography.
1. What are the most inspiring aspects of your work in XR?
No idea what XR is.
2. What is the most promising, exciting development now happening?
3. What is the blind spot in XR, something that people seem to overlook?
No idea again what XR is.
4. What areas in XR have the biggest growth potential and why?
See above two answers.
5. Where will XR be in five to ten years from now?
See above answer.
6. Anything else you would like to share with us?
Should really explain what XR is?
Scott McPherson’s presentation at VR Days Europe
Empathy or Imprint? Do you really want brands and advertisments in VR+AR?.
A conversation on advertising techniques, data mining/analytics and [brand] manipulation in VR.
Bio Scott McPherson
amoeba.design evolved as a creative studio in Glasgow in 1995. Now based in Brighton UK, providing creative concepts, art-direction and design. Working in, realtime interactive, VR, AR, film, broadcast, AV installations, motion graphics, print, and typography.