Yitian is the co-founder and COO of Yue Cheng Technology in Beijing.
1. What are the most inspiring aspects of your work in XR?
Interactivity and immersive are the future to XR.
2. What is the most promising, exciting development now happening?
People don’t really understand what is XR.
3. What is the blind spot in XR, something that people seem to overlook?Location-based cinemas. Because good experience is good start.
4. What areas in XR have the biggest growth potential and why?
Everyone, everywhere and in every industry.
5. Where will XR be in five to ten years from now?
6. Anything else you would like to share with us?
Yitian Han’s presentation at VR Days Europe
Tell you some XR truths in China
It’s been 10 months since I took a break from Columbia University and went off to build Yue Cheng Technology in Beijing. When I look back there are many many exciting moments, as well as confusions. For example, we established World’s First Professional VR Cinema, where hundreds of medias had reported the grand opening, including CCTV. For example, our VR cinema’s first three months’ operation is not as “crazy” as we expected. In fact 80% XR companies in China had gone bankrupt in 2017. What are the reasons? Let us think and look for answers together.
Bio Yitian Han
Co-founder and COO of Yue Cheng Technology, witnessed and participated in the creation of Yue Cheng’s World’s First Professional VR Cinema. Yitian leads Business Development of overseas partnerships and cooperations in Yue Cheng, who’s made business relationships with more than 100 top VR and AR companies and studios in the world.