VR DAYS EUROPE 2019 – OPEN CALLS
VR Days Europe hosts over 27 different events during its three day festival. If you are interested in collaborating with us to share your story as a speaker, to showcase your last project, or pitch for your upcoming investment round, you can apply now for one of the following Open Calls:
Share your use case study, your vision, your tech, your failures and accomplishments with the community. Please send us your proposals for keynotes, workshops, roundtables and presentations.
- Deadline: August 31 2019
- Call for Speakers
CHURCH OF VR
We are looking for the most outstanding and creative VR and AR content for Europe’s leading XR content showcase.
- Deadline: July 31 2019
- Call for Content
Apply here to join the XRBASE startup competition to exhibit at VR Days at the BASECAMP Startup pavilion. Ten selected startups will receive free exhibition space*.
- Deadline: September 13 2019
- Call for Startups
SPONSORS AND EXHIBITORS
Are you interested in becoming a partner, sponsor and/or exhibitor? We are looking forward to getting in touch!
Watch out for the following Open Calls:
- IFFR Pro x VR Days is a co-production market for unfinished work. This call will be open from May 1 2019 through September 13 2019.
- Halo Awards shed light on outstanding work in the AR, VR and MR community. This call will be open from May 1 2019 through September 13 2019.
- XRBASE Investor Event invites 15 Startups to pitch and meet top-of-the-line global investors. This call will be open from May 1 2019 through September 13 2019.
- EUVR Meetup Summit: The 4th annual Summit gathering all relevant XR ecosystem builders and facilitators. Apply to join this curated group of community pushers. This call will be open from September 1 2019 through November 1 2019.
- Volunteers: Become part of the VR Days team! Social media, production, speaking handling, demonstrations and more. We need you! This call will be open from May 1 2019.
*Registration fee for the exhibition is €450.